Atharva- The Quizzing Club
Footvibes - The Dance Club
- "Quizzing enthusiasts promote the culture of quizzing through various Intra-IIMK quizzing events and through participation in Inter B-School and Corporate events. Quizzes of various genre like Business, Sports, Entertainment, Literature etc. are conducted throughout the year to promote out of the box thinking among students and help them in keeping abreast with the latest happenings of the world. The club can be reached at email@example.com"
- Members of footvibes represent IIMK in various intra- and inter-collegiate dance competitions. They also organize workshops on various dance styles.
K-Dio- The On-Campus Radio Club
- Kalakriti is a diverse group of art enthusiasts spreading the art movement throughout the campus. They are a body of artists that are involved in design and decor of major events and visible areas of campus. They conduct a number of art-related events annually as well.
K-Matinee -The Movie Club
- IIM Kozhikode's own Live Radio Service, streamed live on the Intranet using LAN streaming.
- Movie enthusiasts get together to watch, analyze, review and discuss films from across the World.
ProLitCult - The Literary Club
- IIMK's music club aims to instill in all students a love of music by providing a platform for music enthusiasts to develop and showcase their musical flair, as well as simply unwind and have fun through competitions, workshops, karaoke nights and public performances. There are multiple events and competitions organized throughout year by the club. Krescendo helps students to take musical breaks from hectic MBA life of 2 years. The club is equipped with good musical instruments to fulfill musical needs of students. PGP 2nd year students, who are selected through institution club selection process, run the club.
Theatrix - The Dramatics Club
- A Club for imaginative literature, ProLitCult has established itself as the pioneer for innovative ideas and articulation through a series of online and offline literature activities held throughout the year. Detective treasure hunts, idiomatic dumcharades, Argumentative Indian etc. thereby, provoking the minds of an MBA student through exciting yet experiential learning. ProLitCult also identifies potential candidates and facilitates participation in various inter-iim and national level competitions. This has not only helped the students refine professional expressions but also enhance personal communication. The club also publishes an yearly literature magazine called “Pulse K” where students showcase their literary works .A club for all the vernacular passionates, ProLitCult – The experts in literature community, is much more than the bounds of Literature.
- Theatrix is the dramatics club of IIMK is for students interested in dramatics and acting. We put up numerous stage and street plays across the year including performances on Independence Day, Republic Day and multiple fests like Backwaters, Echoes etc. Rather than restricting our plays to members only, Theatrix strives to serve as a common, open platform to give all students a chance to showcase their latent talent or voice out issues close to their heart or just regale an audience struggling with quizzes, assignments, submissions and deadlines.