- Invited as visiting scholar at Uppsala University, Sweden to take part in academic workshop, September 2015.
|Sunil,S. Sudershan,S. Purani, K.
- Winner, Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence, Emerald Publishing, 2015.
- Visiting Research Fellowship under Foreign Researcher Invitation Program by Japan Institute of Labour Policy and Training, Tokyo, Japan.
|Rajeev, P. N.
- Funding of $ 2990 by IMA Research Foundation, US for research the research project "What challenges do businesses and partner organizations (CSR foundations and NGOs) face in complying with Section 135 of the Companies Act (2013) in India"
|Sridhar, G., Lyngdoh,T ., Narayanamurthy, G.
- Runner up award in the case writing contest, SBM Forum, India
- Prof. U. S. Nair Best Paper Presentation Award in International Conference on â€œStatistics for Twenty-First Centuryâ€ organized by Department of Statistics, University of Kerala, Trivandrum, India during Dec 17th to 19th, 2015
- First Prize, Public Sector OR Best Paper Competition, Distressed Selling by Farmers: Model, Analysis and Use on Policy Making INFORMS Annual Meeting 2015 at Philadelphia
- Selected as International Scholar for the years 2015 and 2016 by the Society for the History of Technology (SHOT), USA.
- Charles Wallace India Trust (CWIT) Short Research Grant for archival research in the UK; research visit undertaken in summer 2014.
- Invited member of a research project â€˜ENGINDâ€”IngÃ©nieurs et sociÃ©tÃ© en Inde coloniale et post-colonialeâ€™ under the French National Research Agency (ANR). Undertook a research visit to Kolkata for two weeks (Nov/Dec 2014)
| Krishnan, S.
- Awarded fellowship by the Thirty Fifth Annual International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS 2014) - Junior Faculty Consortium, December 14, 2014
| BEST DOCTORAL STUDENT PAPER AWARD
- Villari, B. C., & Abdulla, M. S. (2014). Bandit Algorithms for Contextual Advertising: An Evaluation of SOFTMIX algorithm over the benchmark Yahoo! Second PAN IIM World Management Conference, IIM Kozhikode, Kerala, India, November 5-8
| HIGHLY COMMENDABLE DOCTORAL STUDENT PAPER AWARD
- Jauhari, H., Kumar, M., & Singh, S. (2014). Employee Brand Building Behaviour: Scale Development & Validation in B2b Services Context. Second PAN IIM World Management Conference, IIM Kozhikode, November 5-8.
- Tandon, A., & Nair, U. K. (2014). Learning about learning routines: Insights from the Indian social enterprise sector. Second PAN IIM World Management Conference, IIM Kozhikode, Kerala, India, November 5-8.
| JIBR-OUTSTANDING RESEARCH PAPER AWARD 2014
- Sahadev, S., Seshanna, S., & Purani,, K. (2014). Effects of competitive psychological climate, work-family conflict and role conflict on customer orientation: The case of call centre employees in India. Journal of Indian Business Research, 6(1): 70 â€“ 84.
| BEST STUDENT PAPER AWARD
- Gopinath, S., & Padalkar, M. (2015). Research trends in Project Management - A review of Literature. PMI India Research & Academic Conference, Mumbai, India, February 13-15.
| HIGHLY COMMENDABLE RESEARCH PAPER AWARD
- Dhandapani, K., Upadhyayula, R. S, & Karna, A. (2014). Why do firms locate across Multiple clusters? Cluster density, capabilities and ethnic ties. Second PAN IIM World Management Conference, IIM Kozhikode, Kerala, India, November 5-8.